Prices and general conditions
- The rates are indicated in euro per person per day, with a minimum stay of 3 days, and include a rich buffet breakfast based on local organic products and home-made cakes.
- It is not allowed to smoke in the rooms and in the common areas and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies.
- Upon prior agreement, we accept small pets. For their own tranquillity they are not allowed to access public areas. The daily rate is €10.00, meals not provided.
The prices include
- Free use of the wellness area from 4 p.m. till 7 p.m.
- Daily room cleaning.
- Outdoor parking.
- WI-FI connection.
- Bike storage in summer.
- Heated ski room with ski boot dryer in winter.
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of €1.50 (2.00 € starting from 1.1.2018) per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
Reductions for additional beds
- The following reductions, not combinable with other promotions, are applied for a stay on an additional bed:
- Under 2 years old (baby cot): € 20.00 per day;
- 2 - 13 years old: - 20%;
- Third and/or fourth bed for guests aged over 13 years old: - 10%;
Check-in and check-out
- Rooms are available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the requested deposit and the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer
BANK: Cassa di Risparmio Maia Alta – Merano
NAME: Schanung Albert & Co. S.a.s. - Strada Pecei, 46 - 39033 Colfosco (BZ)
IBAN: IT69 O 060 4558 5910 0000 0043000
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed);
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival);
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in);
- Credit card (except for Diners Club and American Express).
(Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties. The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- up to 60 days before arrival: refund of 80% of the confirmation deposit;
- from 60 to 30 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- from 30 to 8 days before arrival: 60% of the total price is charged;
- less than 8 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and insure your journey against cancellation, early termination and/or late arrival.